How to Get More Business From The Web - Lunchtime Briefing
When: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Getting more business from the web is key to the growth of many small businesses as online accounts for an ever increasing amount of sales.
The one hour session on ‘How to Get More Business From the Web’’ will start at 1pm. MC’d by Smart Sandyford’s “Skills & Innovation Champion”, Eoin Costello, and a panel of experts includes -
- Oonagh McCutcheon - Irish Domain Registry
- Lucy O’Driscoll - Koomo
- Ken Condon - eCommerce Association of Ireland
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A with the speakers and to network after the presentations. Our briefing is free to attend and will be of particular interest to:
• Small and micro business owner/managers from all business sectors.
• Professionals working for SMEs in the District.
• Startup businesses in the locality.
Register here for this free and open to all businesses in Sandyford Business District. However spaces are limited therefore early registration is recommended.