How to Promote Your Business Online
When: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The web accounts for an ever increasing amount of sales for most small and medium sized businesses but some businesses are being left behind.
The one hour session on How to Promote Your Business Online will start at 1pm. MC’d by Smart Sandyford’s ‘Innovation Champion’, Eoin Costello, will feature top local speakers including:
- Aileen O’Meara - How to promote your business using video.
- Conor Bofin - How to promote your business through blog posts.
- Ronan Cavanagh - How to promote your business through PR and press releases.
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A with the speakers and to network after the presentations.
Our briefing is free to attend and will be of particular interest to:
- Small and micro business owner/managers from all business sectors.
- Professionals working for SMEs in the locality.
- Startup businesses in the locality.
Location: Bank of Ireland, Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford Business Park.