Sandyford Business District Awards Launch 2019
The second Sandyford Business District Awards will recognise the outstanding achievements of companies, organisations and individuals in the district and were launched this
week by Awards Chair, Anne Marie Walsh - entry forms are now open!
The awards ceremony will place on Thursday 14th November in The Pavilion, Leopardstown Racecourse. The evening will be hosted by author, broadcaster and
journalist, Ivan Yates who compered the successful inaugural event in November 2017.
The key objectives of the Sandyford Business District Awards are to:
- Recognise and profile the achievements of companies in the district
- Showcase the businesses in the Sandyford Business District to a wider audience locally and nationally
- Further enhance the district on the international stage to attract international and indigenous investment
- Offer companies the opportunity to profile their business
- Provide valuable social and networking opportunities to entertain clients and colleagues
This event is strongly supported by the category sponsors including:
AIB, Bizquip, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, Ion Solutions, Microsoft Ireland, Sage Ireland, Smith & Williamson and SSE Airtricity.
The 2019 award entry forms have been re-designed to streamline the process making it simpler and faster – all online. Companies are encouraged to
enter as many categories as applicable and any queries should be sent to: email@example.com. (Closing date for entries is Friday 13th September).