May Bank Holiday Online Competition ts & cs
When: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Sandyford Business District May Bank Holiday Online Competition – Ts & Cs
1. Entrants must follow SBD on Facebook or Twitter.
2. Entry mechanic details are as follows:
On Facebook – LIKE our Facebook page, TAG two friends in the comments below and complete the following sentence “I spend in Sandyford because…”
On Twitter: complete the following sentence “I spend in Sandyford because…”
3. Prize details are as follows: Phoenix 47cm Charcoal Kettle BBQ worth €99.
4. Entries open on Tuesday 27th April 2021 and close Friday 30th April 2021 at noon. The winner will be selected on Friday 30th April 2021 from entries received.
5. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook or Twitter (depending on their entry method) on Friday 30th April 2021. Judges decision is final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
7. The promoter of this competition is Sandyford Business District, 10 Leopardstown Office Park, Burton Hall Avenue, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18, You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address Niamh.email@example.com
8. Sandyford Business District reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.