COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme
The Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation (DBEI) introduced the COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme in response to the COVID-19 crisis and the urgent need for retail companies to achieve a step change in online capability.
Minister of State for Business, Employment and Retail, Damien English TD, launched a new €5.5 million COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme on 20 August 2020 as announced in the Government’s July Jobs Stimulus package. The new fund will be administered by Enterprise Ireland, on behalf of the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, and will support retail businesses to enhance their digital capability, drive online sales and grow their customer base.
Targeted at indigenous retailers with a pre-existing online presence, this fund will accelerate their online offerings to respond to both domestic and international consumer demand.
The grant can be used to fund fees for service providers, to develop and implement a digital strategy supported by in-house training, and to enhance the retailer’s website and related systems.
Successful applicants will receive a grant of up to 80% of project costs, with these grants ranging from €10,000 to a maximum of €40,000.
The COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme opens on Monday, 31 August 2020 and closes at 3pm on Monday, 28 September 2020.
Further information is available from Enterprise Ireland at COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme.
- Easing of Restrictions for June and July June 02
- Government Outlines Changes To Covid Support Schemes October 21
- New Voluntary Code of Conduct Between Landlords and Business Representatives for Commercial Renters. October 06
- Further Extension Of Suspension Of Redundancy Provisions September 21
- Living With COVID-19 - 5 Stage Plan September 21
- €2 billion COVID-19 Credit Guarantee Scheme opens for applications September 09
- Government’s new Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme September 07
- New COVID-19 Business Loan Scheme announced by MFI September 03
- COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme August 31
- New Public Health Measures August 19
- Restart Grant Plus Information August 13
- An overview of the Government’s July Stimulus Plan July 28
- COVID-19 Street Furniture Grant Scheme July 09
- Pandemic Unemployment Payment Changes July 07
- Temporary COVID-19 Street Furniture Licence June 29
- Restart Grant Information June 15
- Sandyford Business District Guidance for re-opening of Phase 2 June 08
- National Return to Work Safely Protocol May 11
- Overview of Reopening Phases May 05
- Roadmap For Reopening Society And Business May 05
- Draft Document between Fine Gael & Fianna Fáil re: Government Formation April 20
- Changes to the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme April 17
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and COVID-19 April 14
- The Emergency Measures In The Public Interest (COVID -19) Act 2020 April 14
- Information for Employers during COVID-19 April 14
- General Advice for Employees during COVID-19 March 24
- General Advice for Businesses during COVID -19 March 24
- COVID-19 Financial Supports March 20
- Sandyford Business District Service Continuity - COVID-19 March 13